3 april 2018

K i d s T u e s d a y - Some ocean trend finds to accessorise a kids room

I don't always see the trends coming. But that the ocean one was coming into the kids room could be seen from miles away. What does surprise me is that there are so many great products to find that have that little bit extra: being not too main stream.

This artwork from Amayadee makes my heart cheer for joy. I discovered her through her Party collection full of fun wild animals. Were I thought this was the summum the under water collection is even better! And something very small like this raffia bucket with contrasted colour handle can make my heart sing. I hope you find some inspiration in these gatherings for your own rooms to style.

Bamboo fish mirror | Fish artwork | Big washable fish cushion | Decorated tile wall hanger | Ceramic wall hooks | Table lamp | Raffia bucket


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten