3 juni 2016

Hello Friday... Walk to the weekend in style

Unlike many other women I don't have a thing for shoes. That is... not the quantity of them. I think it is because not many shoes can make my heart skip a beat. Last week I landed on the website of Free People. Their fashion is too much hippy style for me but their shoes are right up my alley. I loved these Mystic blue peep toe sandals. Definitely selected to go on the Favorite Friday list. To see them in action I always view the catwalk from ASOS. Best way to see how they look on the feet.


But these were not the only ones I loved. This collection makes me want to be a shoes woman...


And there is more to discover in the Free People collection than just shoes and fashion. Their home collection also has some gems. They have this mini quilted couch online that has beautiful textured fabric. For someone else it may look like a train wreck from a house full of cats but I think it is something special.

As I am talking about shoes I would also like to share another brand that I've first spotted a few years ago. I think my love for this one comes from the craftmanship you can see in the shoes. The Bryr clogs look so soft and comfortable I could walk on them all day. Very nice colours and a good instagram account with many inspiring photos. Make sure to visit their website and Instagram account.



I love how more and more brands use Instagram to create a community for their brand. After all it is the perfect platform to create an image and show the atmosphere that your products belong in. At Bryr Clogs they also emphasize the craftsmanship and handmade aspect of their amazing collection. A account to follow if you are looking to do the same for your own brand. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten