27 mei 2016

Happy Friday everybody...









I quickly fell in love with the aluminium pots with handles from SMD Design from Sweden. This beautiful minimalistic design has very well chosen colours. My first encouter with these beauties was on the website Lovely Market. When I continued to the brands site I was even more happy to find out the products name is Tivoli. The same name of the street where I grew up.
In the past I had already seen some really nice posters from Walnut & Walrus. Their wooden monkey and big hat with legs and walrus are populair decorations. Their clothes collection was still new to me. As a mother of two boys I find it very difficult to find nice sleepwear. This dino print and the colours used are perfect! In a soft beautiful organic cotton this shirt and legging makes a cosy outfit for the dreamy hours. And for the smaller kids there are onesies and bodysuits. 




My final inspiration is from Nofred. The reason why I was looking for a wooden design kids chair online had to do with a dream I had last night. In my dream I found a barely used wooden design chair next to a dumpster. I took it with me to some festival style party on a large field and after taking my eye away from my stool for a second it was gone. Dream analyzers can comment and let me know what the dream meant. For me it was 'wake up and source that amazing chair'. Couldn't find it but Nofred from Denmark didn't disappoint me with their sweet mouse style kids chair. 

Before I take off to enjoy the weekend I'll share my guilty pleasure. I love the filters on Snapchat. Make sure you look me up {Lillelykke_blog} and find out what keeps me busy. 

Have a KOEL weekend and let's catch up next Friday!

X Caroline

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten